Warm Olives in Herbs
- ½ cup Wollundry Grove Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 300g Wollundry Grove Black Manzanillo Olives
- ¼ tsp crushed coriander seeds
- ¼ tsp cumin seeds
- Pinch chili flakes
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 5 large mint leaves, chopped
- 5 large fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley leaves only, chopped
- 1 tblsp fresh oregano leaves, chopped or pinch of dried oregano
- Warm the oil in a large pan, add the sliced garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the olives and add in the coriander, cumin seeds, chili and lemon zest and fry until aromatic.
- Stir through the chopped herbs, season with cracked pepper.
- Place into a bowl and serve with warm crusty bread.
Experiment with all your favourite herbs and spices and be sure to let us know how you go!