Fresh Lemon Yoghurt Cake
- ¾ cup Wollundry Grove Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Delicate)
- 2 eggs (For egg allergy - 6 tsp Orgran egglike powder)
- 1 tbsp grated lemon zest
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 cup Greek style (thick) yoghurt
- 1 ¾ cup caster sugar
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- Pre heat oven to 160 deg. Celsius
- Place the oil, eggs (egglike powder), lemon zest, lemon juice, yoghurt and caster sugar in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Stir in flour until smooth.
- Pour into a 24 cm tin and bake for 50-55 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.